Aims and Scope
Aims and Scope
B R Nahata Smriti Sansthan Agricultural Extension Journal (AEXTJ) is having E-ISSN: 2582-3302 and P-ISSN: 2582-564X, quarterly international journal, being published in the months of March, June, September and December by BRNSS Publication Hub, Mandsaur since year 2017. It is an academic, online + print, open access, peer reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Agriculture.
- Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
B R Nahata Smriti Sansthan Agricultural Extension Journal (AEXTJ) covers topic of all agriculture branches. The main topic includes but not limited to:
SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ECONOMICS
- Plant Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Basic biology concepts
- Management of the Environment
- Agricultural Technology
- Basic Horticulture
- Irrigation and water management
- Soil Science
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Sustainable Natural Resource Utilization
- Agricultural Management Practices
- Natural Resources
- Food System
- Cereals or Basic Grains: Oats, Wheat, Barley, Rye, Triticale, Corn, Sorghum, Millet, Quinoa and Amaranth
- Pulse Crops: Peas (all types), field beans, faba beans, lentils, soybeans, peanuts and chickpeas.
- Vegetable crops or Olericulture: Crops utilized fresh or whole
- Tree Nut crops: Hazelnuts. walnuts, almonds, cashews, pecans
- Sugar crops: sugarcane. sugar beets, sorghum
- Oilseeds: Canola, Rapeseed, Flax, Sunflowers, Corn and Hempseed
- Hay and Silage (Forage crop) Production
- Tree Fruit crops: apples, oranges, stone fruit
- Berry crops: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Potatoes varieties and production.
- Animal husbandry
- Exotic Species
- Chicken Growth
- Fish Farm
- Freshwater Prawn Farm
- Shrimp Farm
CROP PRODUCTION: GRAINS; LEGUMES; FRUITS; VEGETABLES; FLOWERS; COTTON
- Crop protection
- Crop breeding and genetics
- Crop nutrition, irrigation
- Crop physiology
- Pests and diseases, weeds, invasive species
- Precision agriculture
- Sustainable agriculture
- Conservation agriculture
- Organic agriculture
- Ecological agriculture
ANIMAL PRODUCTION: LIVESTOCK AND POULTRY
- Animal breeding
- Animal nutrition
SOIL AND WATER
- Soil physics
- Soil chemistry
- Soil microbiology
- Soil and water quality
- Irrigation and water use efficiency
IMPACTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
- Environmental influences on production and products
- Impact of changing environments
RURAL MANAGEMENT AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Rural communities and aid
- Remote sensing
- Geographical Information Systems
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Animal and plant inspection
- Product freshness
The journal welcomes papers in the following categories: Review articles, Research articles, and Short research reports, Case reports etc.